Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 2012

The dogwood and azaleas are blooming! The first signs of spring.  I am so glad to be back in South Carolina to see spring come so early and so beautifully. With spring comes spring fever, especially for the kiddos! They don't want to do their school work, want to play outside all day and go to sleep when the sun does (which is past their bedtime, by the way). We had a fun weekend this past weekend. We took  a short trip out of state, and immediatly upon return to town I took the kids to respite care and I got to go to our church's Dinner Theater that the youth put on to raise funds to compete at Nationals. A lot of the performers were alumni from my kindergarten Sunday school class and they are now teenagers and beyond. I had tears watching them perform. Then today we all had church. The special needs ministry now has a name- Hands and Feet - and is set up like a therapy room. The kids worship, pray, dance, learn how to use flags, and banners, hear the Bible, watch Christian videos, play outside and in the gym where the bounce house, video games and other fun things are set up. We are so so so blessed by our church family.
God is blessing in other ways too that I will share about later. God bless, thank you for praying and if you have any prayer requests and praises let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment