Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a nice Easter. The kids got up early and since I forgot to put out their Easter Baskets last night, they hid in the playroom so I could get them together. The kids were all with me when we bought the stuff for Easter and we don't teach about the Easter Bunny so it was no big deal. They were just happy to have some chocolate for breakfast. We watched the children's version of the Jesus Film found here. Later we all got spiffed up in our new Easter outfits and headed out the door. We had a short visit with some friends then off to church, where the Special Needs class heard some Easter music, the Easter story from the Bible and a short Egg Hunt. After church, the kids and I went to Cracker Barrel for a rare out to dinner outing. Then we came home and rested. Spring break is officially over and the girls head back to school in the morning. I will post some pics from our day in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment