The view out my window (yes I know it needs to be fixed but that's a whole other story)
The little tv, I watch one of my fav. movies (Little Women, Wynona Ryder version) on.
My outdoor sanctuary
The view from my seat outside.
I am recovering from having a stint put in my right kidney. This is the first of a few surgeries coming up in the next few months on my kidney. The kids are having a fun time at their Grandparent's Page house while I recover. The above pictures are where I am spending most of my days while recovering. I've been reading the Bible, journaling, listening to music on my headphones (thanks Sissy, Carrie for getting them for me:), reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and watching the Wynona Ryder version of Little Women on my little tv. While it is a most humble sanctuary I am grateful to call it mine as God has given it to me as my own.
My mom and my sister came out to help me for a few days and I am so glad that they were here for me.





No comments:
Post a Comment